Adobe XD is a vector-based tool which is developed by Adobe for designing and prototyping for web and mobile-based apps. It will work on both windows and mac devices. After the introduction of Adobe XD, many designing problems were easily resolved by using this tool.
Here are some advantages of Adobe XD:-
1. Easy, but powerful interactions.
2. Easy and flexible to use.
3. Wide range of prototypes for Android, web and iOS applications.
4. Website and app prototypes are very easy to create.
5. Once a prototype is made, you can run that prototype app in different types of models of android devices, iOS devices and web applications using different screen sizes.
6. Very easy to connect Adobe library.
7. You can open multiple artboards at the same time(mobile displays, desktop, etc.).
8. Various time-saving features.
9. Sync well with other Adobe products.
10. Light software, fast and user-friendly tool.
I hope this will help you to decide why you should use Adobe XD for designing. There are some cons of Adobe XD but that doesn’t make Adobe XD a bad tool. Top ui ux design company uses Adobe XD for their product design. All you need is to understand the Adobe XD features and how to use it. After learning, I’m sure you gonna love this tool.